The Perfect Recipe!
Have your cake and eat it too with this creamy no-bake cheesecake recipe from Bondi Chai.
1 cup sweet biscuit crumbs (ginger nut especially suitable)
1/3 cup melted butter
500g cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
3/4 cup castor sugar
6 tspns (30g) Bondi Chai Vanilla Honey
3 tspns gelatin
- Thoroughly mix biscuit crumbs and melted butter and press into the base of a 22cm spring-form cheesecake tin.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth
- Mix in sour cream and castor sugar
- Dissolve Bondi Chai powder in 1/4 cup of hot water and mix through
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup of hot water, add to mixture and beat until combined
- Pour mixture over crumb base and chill in refrigerator overnight
- Serve with double cream and dark chocolate shavings.
NOTE: Off-the-shelf, pre-made pastry shells make a quick alternative for the base